Cel-Fi GSM 4x4 Truck Repeaters
Cel-Fi GO Telstra or Optus Trucker/4WD EDGE Pack
Cel-Fi GO Edge repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra mobile network
The Cel-Fi GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a weak 3G/4G mobile signal in remote areas within your 4WD or Truck. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, dropped calls and slow internet are a thing of the past. This helps keep you connected, in communication and in touch.
FEATURES of the Cel-Fi GO
- Supports 3G (850) and 4G (700/1800) – only one band at a time
- Designed for 4WD & Truck applications
- 70dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile for Telstra
- Blackhawk Trucker Edge 107cm Antenna (6/8dBi gain) with 4m of RG58 cable (choice of black or white)
- Adhesive Indoor Antenna with 3m cable
- 12v Cigarette Lighter DC Power Supply
We can help you to decide on what will best suit your needs in your vehicle.
CEL-FI GO SETUP
* Repeaters must be carrier approved as stated by ACMA. The Cel-Fi repeater is the only approved repeater for use in Australia